Specialty Flooring Applications
Urethane Polymer Concrete Systems and Moisture Remediation systems.
Urethane Polymer Concrete Systems also known as Cementitious Urethane:
Great for food and beverage facilities, breweries, any setting that freeze thaw, thermal shock, and concrete moisture is a concern.
- Highly resistant to thermal shock and elevated temperatures
- High compressive strength and abrasion resistance
- Very good broad spectrum chemical resistance
- Self-priming over bare concrete substrates
- VOC compliant
- Tolerates up to 6 lbs. per square foot per 24 hours MVTR (Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate)
- Will tolerate damp substrates during installation
- Accelerator available for fast turn around needs or for installations from 40° -50°F
- Can be left without a finish coat or can be sealed with top coats to meet project specific requirements
- Can be applied to freshly poured concrete after a minimum 7 day cure time
Moisture Vapor Remediation Systems:
Moisture Remediation Systems are highly specialized epoxy coating systems formulated to isolate moisture sensitive flooring from all levels of concrete moisture. MRS systems are used when concrete has a known moisture problem, when concrete dries too slowly to meet the construction schedule, and as a preventative measure when concrete doesn’t have a vapor retarder in place and future moisture conditions cannot be predicted.
The old theories that concrete has to be fully cured and dry before covering it with epoxy or other moisture sensitive flooring no longer exists! Call us today to find out how we can help you keep your project running on time.
Other services offered for industrial and institutional settings:
- 100% solids Epoxies
- Urethane systems
- High Build Epoxy Sand and Flake Systems
- Polished Concrete